Sunday, February 6, 2011

Family rivalry at a newsstand near you

I had a surreal moment this morning while driving down Main Street in River Falls, Wisconsin. Every Pioneer Press newspaper box I passed, I saw my face.

From there we met my in-laws at a family restaurant in the Western Wisconsin city, where in the booth next to us, a guy was looking at the article. I wanted to ask him what he thought, but considering he was wearing a Packers jacket, I already knew the answer -- so I didn't ask him.

If you haven't seen the Pioneer Press article, it's online now and on newsstands every where. Read the full article here. I suggest you leave a comment, that section could use some intelligent insight.

If you're not familiar with this article, here's the back story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment