The NFL Scouting Combine continues today and more than 300 college football players from around the country will be in Indianapolis for the seven day event. The Combine is an opportunity for NFL teams to get an upclose and personal look at the in-coming draft class.
The Combine is where a player can make a name for himself and make a big jump in the draft. But for some players, the Combine is not always in their best interest. A bad performance at the Combine can cause a player's stock to drop and cost them millions of dollars in the pros.
After the Combine is complete, 2011 NFL Mock Drafts will get shuffled around and players will rise and fall depending on how they performed. Before all the 40-yard dashes are run and all the weights are lifted, here's an in-depth look at the #21-32 2011 NFL draft prospects.
Editor's Note: Click on the prospect's name to read their positives/negatives
21. Kansas City Chiefs -- Corey Liuget, DL, Illinois
22. Indianapolis Colts -- Derek Sherrod, OL, Mississippi State
23. Philadelphia Eagles -- Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
24. New Orleans Saints -- Justin Houston, OLB, Georgia
25. Seattle Seahawks -- Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
26. Baltimore Ravens -- Torrey Smith, WR, Maryland
27. Atlanta Falcons -- Marvin Austin, DL, North Carolina
28. New England Patriots -- Anthony Costanzo, OT, Boston College
29. Chicago Bears -- Gabe Carimi, OL, Wisconsin
30. New York Jets -- Akeem Ayers, DE/OLB, UCLA
31. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Mike Pouncey, OL, Florida
32. Green Bay Packers -- Muhammad Wilkerson, DE, Temple